Monday, January 16, 2006

#15
It's a Planner, It's A Journal... It's Super Plannal!

There's nothing like a super idea.

That's what Catherine and Nancy heard when Coaching-A-Go-Go fan Leyden wrote in and described her struggles with finding the perfect organizer.

A highly creative person with an entrepreneurial spirit and a serious day job, Leyden is in the process of developing the ideal planning tool for creative folks who need to manage the Big Vision with the daily to-do list.

Part planner, part journal, she's named this hybrid entity The Plannal.

Meet Leyden and learn what's cooking in her product invention lab. She'll be back again to update us on how the process is going.

Runtime: 23 min. Click the playbar to listen






~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Resources
Idea Parking Lot
Big Picture Thinker Workbook
Day Runner
Franklin Covey

Photo of Araña Corazon, Latina Super Hero, courtesy of Marvel Comics. We're sure that Araña would highly approve of Leyden's Super Plannal.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great podcast. I really liked the term "plannal," lol....very creative. It does seem like a good idea to give yourself a break if you can't follow a certain person's idea of a schedule. It's something that is very poignant to me, as I recently transitioned into my own home-based business. I was also impressed by how on-point Leyden seems...all three of you are very articulate. Thanks for the great ideas!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Catherine Bruns said...

Glad to know that Leyden, Nancy and I are giving you all info that makes sense and is helpful!

Seems like there's at least a couple of you out there (and I bet a few more) who resonate with marching to a different drummer.

Let us know how else Nancy and I can support you in marching towards your own success.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am super excited about Leyden' "plannal" idea. I am a very creative person and this is exactly what I need to organize my ideas, thoughts, family and business. I look forward to hearing more about the "plannal" and how i can get one customized for myself. Please keep us posted on the success of Leyden'"plannal" and how we can get in touch with her.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home