Monday, November 28, 2005

#10
Don't Let Energy Drains Zap Your Mojo!

Thank you to listener Craig from Honolulu, HI for sending us a great question on energy drains.

In this super-duper episode you'll get buckets-full of Coach Catherine's wisdom on Energy Vampires, Energy Quicksand and more!

Get a paper and pen handy because Catherine will give you hands on exercises that you can do right now to identify what fills your proverbial bucket and what empties it.

All that plus our report back on the International Coaching conference, Nancy's killer head cold, running through meadows of daisies... ahhh the splendor.

Press the play button or click download to enjoy over and over.





Be famous! Impress your friends! Contact Coaching A Go Go with your favorite topic and we just might do an entire show on it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I've never had a pod cast dedicated to me before :-) I'd be happy to be Coaching A Go Go's number one fan!

Thank you Catherine for reinforcing energy drains. I know I've read about them in a previous newletter of yours. I have one more question on this topic though...What process do you go through to justify an energy drain? Catherine, you teach, but you have said it drains you. What process did you/do you go through to decide teaching is a good thing for you?

Catherine and Nancy, keep Coaching A Go Go a goin'!!
~ Craig

10:57 PM  
Blogger Catherine Bruns said...

Thanks for the question Craig. For me, teaching is a big bucket filler as well as energy drainer. It just happens to create more energy than drain. So, I have a tendency to evaluate the relative payoffs. It's kind of like an energy balance sheet for me - if I end up with more energy in than out of the bucket, then it's worth it. Generally, I'm aware of the activities that drain me, so I also ensure that I have enough recovery time afterwards.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home