Monday, October 03, 2005

#3
Auditory, Visual or Kinesthetic - oh my!

Why is it that you need a map when you're going somewhere new, and I need someone to tell me how to get there, and Nancy needs to drive there herself? It's all about learning styles and in this week's fascinating edition of Coaching A Go Go Nancy and I illuminate the topic of learning styles and how you can use them to your benefit.

Learning styles don't stop with just you either. Once you figure out someone else's preferred style of processing information, then you have a much greater chance of being understood.


And for you super auditory peeps, this version even has intro music!



I hear you. See what I mean. I'm feeling for you. All those statements have clues to learning styles. Tune in to figure out which style is yours.

Brought to you by Nancy Marmolejo -Comadre Coaching and
Catherine Bruns - Balanced Life Coaching




note from Nancy:

For the visual folks who haven't seen my picture yet, here I am. It's always nice to have a face to go w/ the name. Yeah, whatever the picture is a few decades old.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home